Wiki - PlacesToEatAndDrink
Lunch / Dinner
- Michl's Churrascaria - For those who enjoy Brasilian "Slow"-Food, near Stephansplatz in the 1st district.
Food 'n' Beer
- Salmbr�u - A typical micro-brewery in vienna, with home-brewn beer and national dishes (very national)
- Fischerbr�u - another typical micro-brewery with good beer and traditional dishes, within walking distance from the venue. But you should definitely call and reserve a table, it's always crowded. -- Roland Giersig
- There's an excellent sushi bar at the end of the Naschmarkt near the Karlsplatz (if memory serves - I certainly know how to navigate there). They do a 12EUR all-you-can-eat deal and the dishes run around on a little two-storey conveyor belt. Washed down with a Sapporo or an Asahi or two and you're in heaven. I'll have the exact address with me when I come, so hook up with me at the conference if you're dying for sushi. -- David Landgren
- there is also a running sushi in the millennium tower which is just 3 underground stations from the venue (U6 direction Floridsdorf, get off at Handelskai) -- Roland Giersig
Last modified: 27/08/07 16:02 by Roland Giersig
| Edit this page
| Recent changes |
Copyright © 2003-2007 Verein 'Vienna.pm - Verein zur Förderung der Programmiersprache Perl'.
To contact the organisers send an email to email@example.com